The tuition for the Executive Certification Program of $6,500 per person, payable by credit card or invoice, includes:
- senior executive curriculum taught by subject-matter-experts,
- two online assessments on leadership and influence,
- a workbook with content for yours to keep,
- an individualized inclusive leadership action plan under the supervision of top level certified executive coaches,
- frequent networking with other executives,
- the NDC Certified Diversity Executive (NDCCDE) designation.
Applicants whose employer is a partner with the National Diversity Council or a state council will receive a tuition discount commensurate with the employer’s partner level.
In addition to the four open enrollment sessions per year (one per quarter), private sessions exclusively for 12-20 executives of the same company can be arranged with some customization.
March 6 - 7, 2023 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT))
May 22 - 23, 2023 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT))
September 18 - 19, 2023 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT))
December 11 - 12, 2023 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (CT))
Pick the session that you want to attend in the application process. Any questions? Write to [email protected].